March 31, 2011

Pitstop penance



Yes, Drive by confession. When I think about it , according to the blessed Mother in numerous messages , there isn't much time anymore , [or at least there won't be ]to repent and as Fr. Maguire said . "we think we should 'get with the times' cause there is so much sin , you know." If the priest is serious about it , I think it is a really good idea, imo. I think it's something to keep on open mind about.

I don't have a car so it suits me fine to walk inside a catholic church and confess my sin to a priest . It's all good . Just be glad and pray for our priests ,that we still have them cause without them we would not be able to take Jesus' precious body and blood in the Eucharist .

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit , amen.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!