March 31, 2011

Where I go for News


Google Lego 50th Anniversary Inspiration
I'm definitely liking the computer for all things relating to articles and even the news . I like using google for everything nowadays. The blogging community does a fair share of keeping you updated on things like the weather, tips, and current affairs too. I never liked the newspaper but now I know for sure I have no need for it since I can even get a job online and there is more online in the way of shopping and classifieds that I even care for .

3 comments :

  1. I completely agree. At least on line I can find all the sides to the argument and make a decision for myself. I love google best of all the search engines. It does a better job at finding what I need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right about what the internet has to offer. It's just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!