April 24, 2011

I'm on the right path

My faith helps me to stay healthy . I got rid of all my medication about 25 years ago and I've never had to look back .

food for our detox
I am now learning to eat raw food ; which means fruits and vegetables and leafy green plants and herbs and nuts and seeds... in their natural state without heating the food above 115 degrees fahrenheit. I believe this is the key to optimal health.

It started with doing the Master cleanse about 20 years ago . If anything it helped me to think about what I put in my mouth and admitingly I don't always listen to my body; which knows what is good and what isn't , but that is how this whole health journey started and I am far from healthy right now. I am about 40 lbs overweight and I don't exercise regularly if at all .

I would say that physical exercise is important to staying heart healthy . I've been trying to cure up my acne internally with raw foods and externally by using bentonite clay , tea trea oil and aloe vera face soap but so far I haven't been able to. So there you go

Plinky Prompt What do you do to stay healthy?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!