April 18, 2011

My Most Memorable Birthday


rose petal on stone stairs I don't celebrate birthdays that much . The only memorable one that I can remember is when I turned 40 . A friend of mine was staying at my place and he told me he was going to do something special for me and it turned out, it was . I was really touched by the rose petals on the floor and the chocolate cake he made .

At that time I was going to church every day and since I knew there was going to be cake , I thought of inviting a few people to come to my house for cake after mass. Yes, I am catholic and I got to know a few regular members who prayed the rosary every day and I knew I could count on them to celebrate my birthday with me . What I never expected was my friend had decorated my apartment by strewing rose petals on the floor lol Talk about the royal treatment!

I couldn't have asked for a better birthday spent with friends, good food and most importantly Jesus was there :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!