April 10, 2011

Win Kristen's set of Raw Ebooks!

I'm quite sure if you ask any raw foodist they would tell you their most cherished possession is a good blender. Green smoothies are the next best thing to mothers milk and anyone who is trying to eat raw food needs to know how to sustain themselves on a diet that consists of raw fruits and vegetables , nuts and seeds.

Sure you can eat fruit in all their natural form as well as most vegetables and salad greens, but to enjoy different texture to your food and to get the most vitamins and nutrients available in a quick and easy way is by consuming them in a liquid fashion. Most green smoothies consist of green leafy vegetables , such as Kale, spinach, collard greens, swiss chard, a variety of lettuces, wheatgrass, and even dandelion greens. Along with
one or two variety of fruits including bananas, pineapple, canteloupe, strawberries, mangos, coconut etc. with a cup or two of water. You can always try using almond milk instead of water to give it a more smoother consistency and a better taste, and almond milk is easy to make with a good blender .

So, if you want to learn more about how you can make amazing green smoothies then allow me to recommend Kristen's Raw smoothie E-book.

You can win Kristen's Raw 12 pack set of E-books for free. All you have to do is enter her giveaway by visiting this link 

2 comments :

  1. Sounds very interesting. I'm a vegetarian but I don't know that I could eat everything raw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi EG wow , did you enter to win the set of e-books? Normally you will pay $75 for them. I think it's a great giveaway and I'm not %100 raw as I just try to add a green smoothie to my diet everyday . That's about the extent of my raw eating habits so far .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!