May 1, 2011

A 10 Year Royal Romance

It was 10 years ago that Will and Kate became friends; the rest is history. The made for TV movie doesn't portray them in the right light at all imo ; it made me think what a stupid story it was and I'm quite sure it is far from it. After watching the following real footages I was relieved.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge


A look at the stunning princess and her dress.

I agree with Ivanna Trumps observation, that it was medieval looking yet modern. In fact if it had been more simpler she could've resembled this beautiful princess , crowned Queen of heaven; Mary .

I thought Kate looked absolutely stunning and I was happy to see the long sleeves and her hair down, although she is no match for the True Queen of Heaven  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!