August 6, 2011

My Ideal Saturday Night


I don't like to drink but I do have one or two beer occasionally so drinking is not my idea of a good time . Oddly I feel better when I go to Church especially when I'm able to receive Jesus in the Eucharist . That makes everything feel a little lighter and brighter and gives me strength and graces and I like that . So my ideal saturday night would not be without going to Church first of all . Then going to some fancy restaurant with someone you love and ordering your favorite foods , whatever that may be . The ideal saturday night for me wouldn't be without having gone shopping for a dress or new shoes to wear. Going out to a movie afterwards is how I like to spend Saturday nights. Expect it isn't cheap , that's all .


1. shopping for a nice dress or shoes or both
2. going to church
3. nice restaurant good food
4. movie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!