September 26, 2011

Talkers block

I don't talk very often - {imagine that}- but when I do , words are said here and there. I think I suffer from talkers block . I mean my feelings and attitudes get in the way. When my boyfriend gets up early in the mornin , I'm usually still sleeping . He comes in to kiss me goodbye and occasionally I am aware of his kiss but afterwards I spend the whole day alone and no , I don't talk to myself {would I suffer from talkers block if I did?}. I like the aloneness and quiet , just in case you think I don't. Most of my time is spent quietly on the computer but nothing ever gets accomplished or retained unless I read out loud . I don't write blog-after-blog-of-great-topics even though when I have one you would think I could write more than a few words , but no : it doesn't happen .

Seth Godin has some advice for writers block  : Just write poorly. Continue to write poorly, in public, until you can write better.

Fancy that ! I've always found blogging a little frustrating. I'm uncomfortable in letting much of anything real come out but I really wish I could write better.
BTW, my boyfriends kiss is like the morning dew .

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!