October 11, 2011

If I Had the World's Attention for Two Minutes

Mind not the deceit of this woman
I believe the world as a moral entity or a union of persons is Babylon The Great and I always have the attention of the  world whore cause she's a bloody leech, it's the peoples attention I don't have.

The leech has two daughters: Give and Give. Three things are never satisfied; four never say, “Enough”.- Prov 30:15 ESV

I'd tell the world to go off herself and to pull up her pants cuz nobody wants to see her crack, I mean , fall,(Rev 8:2) and to stop doing drugs, but I don't think she has a brain, and her mouth is full of poison.

Revelation 17:3,5 And I saw a woman sitting upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 5 And on her forehead a name was written: A mystery; Babylon the great, the mother of the fornications, and the abominations of the earth.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!