October 4, 2011

What I Wish I Had Done Differently in School

I wish I had stayed in school and got more help with the subjects I was having most difficulty with , which would have been all of them :/ Particularly Biology . I didn't even take chemistry or physics nor calculus in high school just basic science and basic math. My grades weren't something I admired.

I probably would have become a pharmacist if I could. I like pills and potions but it would have been a lot different if it didn't involve taking them personally *sigh*. Instead I consented to ingesting drug after drug like a guinea pig in a lab. Like once I took some largactil (Chlorpromazine), in the hospital under the doctors care and I thought I was going to choke to death.

FYI sometimes I like revising my plinky answers , cause I can

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!