November 15, 2011

Pierced By A Sword

Pierced By A SwordPierced By A Sword by Bud Macfarlane Jr.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book helps you understand and experience what Divine providence is like. It can help fallen away catholics or even protestants come back to the Church even if your faith is as small as a mustard seed. In fact the book is used by the Mary Foundation and St. Jude Media to evangelize. They are offered free to anyone interested at catholicity.com.

If you are into Marian Apparitions and the Catholic Faith you'll want to read the next in the series: Conceived Without Sin. It is purely fiction as one of Bud MacFarlanes character is an Irish Pope; Pope Patrick.

For someone who is only beginning to read more , I greatly enjoyed this book. I rated it amazing only because if Mary had anything to do with , it is.

View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!