December 3, 2011

The Best and Worst Parts of the Holiday Season

Picture made by : Bree from the Magic Attic
My favorite part about the holiday is..... joy and all the wonderful chocolate that comes with it , the presents, seeing all the Christmas lights and yes even the snow making it white . Nothing says Christmas like snow- even snowmen in winter .

I like Starbucks yummy peppermint mochas. I just had one today . I like sending and receiving Christmas cards , putting up decorations and just about everything about it . I almost forgot the music and the movies. Well some of it anyway ...I'm tired of the old movies like miracle on 34th street and Scrooged although they are still a classic favorite.

How many times can you watch C.S Lewis' the chronicles of Narnia: The Lion , the Witch , and the Wardrobe? That show was on TV the other night and I absolutely love Narnias winter scenes .

Last but not least is ........ BABY JESUS! Mary and Joseph too and well I can't forget the Magi as well as the Star of Bethlehem and the Angels . I must do some star gazing one of these days :D

The least favorite ? People__drunken, debase, unkind, greedy, stingy , unloving , mean , grumpy people


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!