December 26, 2011

My Bookworm Santa Reveal



The Magic AtticThis post is about sharing what I've sent and what I've received , and to REVEAL who My Bookworm Santa was. Thanks to Bree from the Magic Attic and Michelle from BookBriefs for hosting this event.

If Melissa could please let me know she got her gifts . I heard no mention of anything . I sent "The Grimm Legacy" by Polly Shulman and "The Graveyard Book" by Neil Gaiman through Amazon I might add. I couldn't be more happy with their fast , easy and prompt service . They giftwrapped both books as I had ordered and did what I asked from the looks of it . A-ma-zing!

You can visit Melissa's blog HERE Melissa's twitter name is @myeclecticbooks

I regret to inform everyone I haven't received anything yet . I guess I'm not the only one ;/ I am very disappointed about that since I assumed everyone knew the rules .


8 comments :

  1. I didn't get mine either. I did see where someone else said that the package they sent from The Book Depository in NOVEMBER still hasn't arrived to their person yet. Maybe that's what is holding up some gifts? Oh well, I did have fun sending my person her gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jackie, I contacted your secret santa and she said they were shipped from the Book Depository. ( I have had a few people contact me about problems with the book depository, so I am really disappointed with them) I filled out a order inquiry about your book and I will let you know when they get back to me.

    Im sorry for the delay. :/

    Jennifer- what name did you sign up under? I will email your secret santa and see if I can find out the status of your order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My post is here http://www.alaskanbookcafe.com/2011/12/my-bookworm

    Hope you get yours soon! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get anything either. I can't find anything/anyone who may have had me....and this is the second year I participated in a secret Santa and received nothing....I guess someone is trying to tell me something.
    veltara(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle! Mine would be under Jennifer Griffin (Books and Barks) - thanks for checking into it! I don't think Cristina G. got hers either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the wonderful books Jackie!!! I hope that you get yours soon! Sounds like a lot of people are still waiting for Santa to deliver:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll never use the book depository and it's a shame that this has happened . I do hope I still get what I'm waiting for. I'm happy with Amazon . It's prompt, fast and was easy. I love that they giftwrap too!

    Aurora: That is terrible. I also entered in the book bloggers holiday swap and I didn't even get an email telling me who to send to ! I thought it was a scam at first but after hearing a few people get their gifts I decided I will not do that one again . The only successful secret santa for me so far has been the broke and the bookish .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Though The Book Depository did eventually deliver the books I ordered from them, it's kind of saddened me how slow the service has been lately. Hopefully, they bounce back from it soon!

    I hope your books arrive soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!