December 31, 2011

One More For Good Measure

Dustin's Christmas AdventureDustin's Christmas Adventure by Kimberly Irish-Tarbox
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

A kid with behavior problems is invited on a ride on Santa's Sleigh. Dustin is very sensitive to being thought of as naughty and actually cries when he thinks he's being naughty like when he loses Santa's hat . Dustin does not appear to be a bad kid at all.
View all my reviews

The BLI Holiday Reading ChallengeI thought I could fit one more christmas themed book in towards my goal before the cut off  . It's a very short story mind you . This will be my 7th book which makes me a Candy Cane-aholic ! I am proud to say that at least I fulfilled one reading challenge and it is my very first one ever! I hope I can continue this pattern in the new year . Thanks so much to Stella @ ex libris for hosting such an event , it's been a blast! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!