February 3, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday


Q: Define what characteristics your favorite books share. Do they all have a kick ass heroine or is the hot love interest the Alpha Male?
Shadowhunters , downworlders and kickass Vampires!

I enjoy Cassandra Clares' series; and Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead . Rose Hathaway is one of my favorite heroines ... I've noticed also that the main characters typically read books like it's a trait of theirs. Not everyone likes to read so it's kind of strange that they share that same trait .


"well behaved women rarely make history"

1 comment :

  1. That's very interesting. I have to start paying attention and see if any of the main characters read in the books I like!

    The Muggle
    -If you have a moment please nominate your favorite cover here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!