February 23, 2012

The Hunter Hunger Games Read A Thon

I'm jumping on the bandwagon just in time for a read a long hosted by Sarah @ Smitten over books and Sana @ Breathing Books.

Starting today we'll have a whole month before the hunger games movie debuts to devour the books ! Feb 23-March 23 2012

I think watching the movie before reading the book would probably spoil the book for me . It is why I can't get into reading Harry Potter . I feel my imagination has been spoiled by everything from the movie idk. Does anyone feel like this or is it just me? I wish I hadn't even watched the trailer because my impression of Katniss doesn't really match with the actress who plays her . I never imagined Peeta Mellark as good looking either. In my mind Gale has blonde hair .

1 comment :

  1. Hi! Thank you for participating in the read-a-thon. :) Hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!