June 1, 2012

The Immortal Rules

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

From living in the Fringe to being Turned into a vampire to living in exile and journeying with a bunch of strangers looking for Eden to finding out the truth about Rabidism which has made the whole world unsafe for humans and vampires alike I am actually surprised Allison is still alive. She lets herself fall for Lucas and is determined to see his tiny human band get to Eden. I really hoped she would see her Sire Kanin again but he does not appear a second time, and in the end, we are left wondering if the world would ever be cured of the awful disease that turns vampires into Rabids.

View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!