June 3, 2012

The Tale Of The Vampire Bride

The Tale Of The Vampire Bride (Vampire Bride, #1)

The Tale Of The Vampire Bride by Rhiannon Frater

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This little gem puts Twilight to shame. I must admit that Vlad's abuse of Glynis was terrible to read, but I persevered their rocky relationship and was relieved after he takes her to Buda. That's when it gets better. Glynis seemed more happy and content there, Vlad mellows out a bit, and it is where she meets Ignatius whom she loves, but besides Vlad's wrath, she encounters a Dhampir, Gregor, and a group of Vampire Hunters in that town. They are responsible for burning down Dracula's Estate in Buda(pest) and killing all his servants save for Magda and her son.

Glynis returns with Vlad to the Castle where she lost her parents and sister and soul. The same castle where she was transformed into a vampire and all the unspeakable horrors there. Oh yes her brother was supposed to help Count Dracula get to England where he'd plan to live with his wife Glynis and live a somewhat mortal life.

Vlad aka Dracula is a very cruel and evil Master. It was the way he treated Glynis that got to me. That shit stresses me out.

I found the journal overall amazing.

View all my reviews

reVamped looks even more awesome!

Tale copy red Custom Cover ReVamp: Vampire Bride series by Rhiannon Frater

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!