October 30, 2012

A New Holiday

I’d like to invent a reading holiday where all's you do is pick a book to read and quote it, talk about it, share it wherever you like. Let the world know about READABOOKDAY!

I’m reading DarkFever by Karen Marie Moning
MacKayla is young and naive who goes in search of her sisters murderer. She travels to Ireland , Dublin. There she starts seeing Fae monsters and with the impervious brute Jericho Barron , she gets herself involved in an incomprehensive mystery way over her head; something her sister had said before she died about “Shi-sadu”. I’m only on chapter nine but so far I don’t like Jericho for physically attacking MacKayla.

“My philosophy is pretty simple-any day nobody’s trying to kill me is a good day in my book. I haven’t had many good days lately.”
This post was inspired by Plinky Prompts: Invent a holiday! Explain how and why everyone should celebrate.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!