October 5, 2012

A Note From Alice

She won’t rest until she’s sent every walking corpse back to its grave. Forever. Had anyone told Alice Bell that her entire life would change course between one heartbeat and the next, she would have laughed. From blissful to tragic, innocent to ruined? Please. But that’s all it took. One heartbeat. A blink, a breath, a second, and everything she knew and loved was gone.
Her father was right. The monsters are real….
To avenge her family, Ali must learn to fight the undead. To survive, she must learn to trust the baddest of the bad boys, Cole Holland. But Cole has secrets of his own, and if Ali isn’t careful, those secrets might just prove to be more dangerous than the zombies….

The only thing I liked about this book was the cover and her pretty dress. I have to be honest and it is the gist of how I feel and I should have stopped reading after A Note From Alice because the rest is pure torture. I don't understand the rave reviews , in fact I guess I must've missed the part when Alice sent every walking corpse back to their grave. Oh wait....that's right!? it was Cole who did that!... what a jerk, or maybe it was just faith? Whatever it was; just how does forcing spirit out of body work anyways? what the hell is that called?! wtf!? I don't believe zombies have spirits for one thing and reading this book was like scratching my eyeballs with sandpaper

1 comment :

  1. I actually really enjoyed this book and gave it five stars. But, it wasn't really a zombie book but more of a paranormal romance. Usually I don't like HS angst and love triangles, but for some reason this book clicked for me. I agree with you-the cover is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!