November 3, 2012

Fever Series book#3


Faefever (Fever, #3)Faefever by Karen Marie Moning


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As I listened to the audio, the narrator kind of took the sexy and beauty out of it for me , however, the story was more exciting than the last one. I probably would have preferred to read the book but I'm in a hurry to get caught up with this series. If I don't get Dreamfever asap I will start listening to Shadowfever but I must find out what happens to MacKayla :(

We are left wondering why the rock amulet that Barrons gave MacKayla, let loose a bunch of Shades on the Abbey. Everyone at the Abbey and Rowena thinks she betrayed them. MacKayla is caught in the middle of the city when the walls came down and then was seduced and trapped by the Faeries AND Darroc the Lord Master!(he's hot btw) OMG! I think they've turned her into a Pri Ya, a Fae sex addict.

In the first chapters MacKayla has another encounter with the sinsar-dhub and learns that it possesses people. Nobody seems to be able to touch it as it is the most powerful book ever created.

View all my reviews

Faefever: Fever Series, Book 3 
Karen Marie Moning, Author
Joyce Bean, Narrator
Format: WMA Audiobook

He calls me his Queen of the Night. I'd die for him. I'd kill for him, too. When MacKayla Lane receives a torn page from her dead sister's journal, she is stunned by Alina's desperate words. And now MacKayla knows that her sister's killer is close. But evil is closer. And suddenly the sidhe-seer is on the hunt: For answers. For revenge. And for an ancient book of dark magic so evil, it corrupts anyone who touches it. 

Mac's quest for the Sinsar Dubh takes her into the mean, shape-shifting streets of Dublin, with a suspicious cop on her tail. Forced into a dangerous triangle of alliance with V'lane, an insatiable Fae prince of lethally erotic tastes, and Jericho Barrons, a man of primal desires and untold secrets, Mac is soon locked in a battle for her body, mind, and soul.

As All Hallows' Eve approaches and the city descends into chaos, as a shocking truth about the Dark Book is uncovered, not even Mac can prevent a deadly race of immortals from shattering the walls...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!