November 10, 2012

Hunger (Riders of the Apocalypse #1)

Hunger (Riders of the Apocalypse, #1)

Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler

It's about a girl with anorexia and her delusions of being Famine riding the pale horse. When she attempts suicide by ingesting some of her mothers pills , Death comes knocking at her door in the form of a postman . literally. She answers the door and was given a package with the idea she was Famine. Inside the package were the Scales.

She, Lisabeth Lewis, seventeen and anorexic and suicidal and uncertain of her own path- she'd done something that mattered. She'd ignored her own pain and had helped others.



My rating: 2 of 5 stars


View all my reviews

1 comment :

  1. Huh. This one is in my list, but I'm not sure that I want to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!