November 28, 2012

Top 10 Better Book Titles

Click the image to visit site 
I found these satirical book titles awhile ago and thought they were pretty funny . I haven't had the courage to post them until now . I hope you enjoy them for what they are and if it doesn't offend then kudos. What will be really cool is if you can guess their real book titles or visit Better Book Titles for more. Like for example: What is a better book title for Catcher in the Rye? A diary of a wimpy kid . Lol!

About Better Book Titles:

“This blog is for people who do not have thousands of hours to read book reviews or blurbs or first sentences. I will cut through all the cryptic crap, and give you the meat of the story in one condensed image. Now you can read the greatest literary works of all time in mere seconds!
--- 1 ---
--- 2 ---
--- 3 ---
--- 4 ---
--- 5 ---
--- 6 ---
--- 7 ---
--- 8 ---
--- 9 ---
--- 10 ---

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!