May 7, 2013

Hounded Book One [Iron Druid Chronicles]

Thank Audible.com for another FREE audiobook with the option to buy it on kindle. They also give you free credits and sent me a $10 gift! Now I can start listening to it and reading it on my kindle. I'm hoping this series is good enough to keep me busy for awhile.

Author: Kevin Hearne   
Date: 19-APR-2011 
Narrator: Luke Daniels 
Provider: Brilliance Audio 
Running Time: 8 h 07 min
Goodreads

Atticus O'Sullivan, last of the Druids, lives peacefully in Arizona, running an occult bookshop and shape-shifting in his spare time to hunt with his Irish wolfhound. His neighbors and customers think that this handsome, tattooed Irish dude is about twenty-one years old - when in actuality, he's twenty-one centuries old. Not to mention: He draws his power from the earth, possesses a sharp wit, and wields an even sharper magical sword known as Fragarach, the Answerer. Unfortunately, a very angry Celtic god wants that sword, and he's hounded Atticus for centuries. Now the determined deity has tracked him down, and Atticus will need all his power - plus the help of a seductive goddess of death, his vampire and werewolf team of attorneys, a sexy bartender possessed by a Hindu witch, and some good old-fashioned luck of the Irish - to kick some Celtic arse and deliver himself from evil.

1 comment :

  1. Oooh I love the idea of drawing power from the Earth, so cool! I was told to do that when healing but how? I have no clue,lol

    I'm going to get out audible.com. Just another way to enjoy books.

    I had a Kobo, but it died 14 months after I got it. Grrr. I might get an tablet next...I miss my online books.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!