July 26, 2013

Friday Finds


Once in awhile I like to read biographies of famous people. I was hooked on Keeping Up With The Kardashians awhile ago and I remember them mentioning on some talk show, that they wrote a book -'Kardashian Konfidential'. This book isn't that one but I'd hoped this was about their real story, not some fictional characters representing them. I don't think the real Kardashians owned a restaurant. The food industry is not that glamorous but the real Kardashians own a retail clothing store called Dash. 

For my kindle I found some of these for free from Free Par-TAY!!

























Last saturday at Tim Flanagans Paranormal Romance Kindle book Event, I bought 4 ebooks for .99cents each. I'd been meaning to get the V.V Inn series by C.J.Ellisson for awhile and I'm so happy to have them now !













I just found these at Freebooksy.com . Love the covers


is a short story that blends romantic comedy and contemporary romance parody into one hilarious read.


Brock Fullman is the billionaire heir to a chocolate empire. After the death of his beloved high school sweetheart he joins the Navy SEALs to avenge her death. With his family's fortune on the decline he is forced to choose between the woman he should marry to keep his family standing strong, or the new woman that he now loves. Out for revenge, will he destroy the company, his family, himself and all those around him in the process?

This is a New Adult Paranormal Romance meant for mature audiences.



ARIANNA ROSE is the first book in the series that follows and 18 year old girl, Arianna Rose, who is very unique. She has always known that she was odd, but it all comes into full focus when she moves to a new town and new school. In her new environment her supernatural abilities begin emerging and she must struggle to control them find figure out why they suddenly appeared.


FRIDAY FINDS showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!