October 30, 2013

Meet The Osbournes


It isn't halloween without the Prince of Darkness Ozzy Osbourne. I absolutely adored their show and Ozzy's book 'I Am Ozzy' was a treat to indulge myself in. Sometimes I like reading a good autobiography.

Everyone loves to hear the story of the time Ozzy bit the head off a pigeon, and a bat when he was performing in concert. Crazy, but it's true and that's how it goes... and I loved every season and episode of The Osbournes. It's like stepping into a dark Gothic palace where everyday is Halloween and mayhem and the furnishings were to die for! Shouts of curses and other expletives reverberated through the house, and sometimes Ozzy screaming "SHARON!" dog shit on the carpet, some Kelly Jack drama in their growing pains of puberty. Kelly and Jack were such bad kids back then but that was a long time ago . Now she's lost a lot of weight and Jack is married with children. They both went through drug rehab and Kelly does The Fashion Police with Joan Rivers.

Jack took the opportunity to make a movie of his father. I haven't seen it yet but I hope to. I have read 'I Am Ozzy' written by Ozzy himself and it's a fantastic book I highly recommend it. The movie is called God Bless Ozzy Osbourne.

Ozzy and Sharon are both survivors. She had cancer and Ozzy almost killed himself in a bike quad accident. I really hope they both stick around for awhile longer.

Crazy, but hey that's how it goes. Millions of people living as foes--maybe it's not too late...to learn how to love, and forget how to hate!

You can still watch episodes of The Osbournes on Youtube


My favorite Family  
 Kelly & Chucky ....Frightening Family Dinner  
 Ozzy and Kelly Cuddle  
 Kelly Loves Halloween Themed Blackout  
 Event Honoring Black Sabbath

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!