October 21, 2013

Salem's Lot



I have a question to ask. Why have I never read this book? The honest answer would be "I never liked horror because I don't like to get scared". Now that might seem strange but I don't like getting angry and that is what it does to me. I tend to react in this way to horror movies that are abominably evil. So for instance 'IT' by Stephen King. I HATE that movie! AND IT was not funny at all. Is it such a crime to believe some things are real?  I find no humor in the horror of evil. I'm serious. Yet I love paranormals and this book is about vampires. I also loved Dracula.



Short Synopsis

Author Ben Mears returns to ‘Salem's Lot to write a book about a house that has haunted him since childhood only to find his isolated hometown infested with vampires. While the vampires claim more victims, Mears convinces a small group of believers to combat the undead.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!