October 27, 2013

Stacking The Shelves

This is where I show off my books that I received this week. I'm currently reading The Reckoning by Kelly Armstrong . I went to second hand bookstores for most of the books I got but since I'd already read Divergent and Insurgent I thought I should get Allegiant too. I purchased Stephen Kings 11/22/63 because I'd heard good things about it. It's a pretty big novel so I might get the audio as well.

11/22/63 by Stephen King
Wicked by Gregory Maguire
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Easy by Tamara Webber
Awakening by Kelly Armstrong
Reckoning by Kelly Armstrong
The Handmaids Tale by Margaret Atwood

Ebooks On My Kindle


Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill ~ Amazon Link
Inhale (A Just Breathe novel) by Kendall Grey ~ Amazon link
Raising the Darkness by Chris Marie Green ~ Amazon Link
Attrition: the First Act of Penance by S.G. Night~ Amazon link
The Smell of Leather by O.J Connell~ buy it on Amazon link

Free Now On Kindle
Crush by Chrissy Peebles ~ Amazon link
Everything Bared by Kristine Cayne ~ Amazon Link
Vampire Miami by Phil Tucker ~ Amazon link
Marathon Murders by Chester D. Campbell ~ Amazon link
Where The Teddy Bears have their picnic by C,.M Adams ~ Amazon link


3 comments :

  1. I have Allegiant, but I haven't started it yet. I'm so not ready to say bye to Tris & Four. And the reviews are kind of scaring me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great haul! Enjoy!

    Have a great week,

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Darkest Powers trilogy! Easy by Tammara Webber? Not at all. A lot of other people seemed to love it, though. Happy reading!


    My Stacking the Shelves Post

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!