February 8, 2014

Hollow City: Miss Peregrine #2

Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, # 2)Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The peculiar children cross the English channel, and land on London Shores but are being hunted by wights. They found another time travel tunnel -a loop- but miss peregrine is in serious danger of staying in animal form forever. I'm on page 154 where they are saying goodbye to the now hospitable gypsies they met on the road......Let me just say it took a long time for the children to find Miss Wren and I was very disappointed to find the children were used in an evil plot. Damn  it ! those children basically went through hell and the only good that came out of it? Jacob found he was more powerful against the Hollows than he imagined. I don't know if I can stand another episode of their plight against those evil machinations.

View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!