March 25, 2014

Never Fade (The Darkest Minds #2)

I also listened to it on Audio
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"Lator Gator"- Jude
"In an hour sunflower"- Ruby

At first I had difficulty concentrating on the story that ended in a dusty fiery landscape with Clancy Gray btw. I would've liked if It'd grabbed my attention but it didn't. It was like it was missing important pieces of the puzzle. I mean like large chunks of the story, that otherwise might've been helpful. I could barely understand it at all. Are all dystopia's supposed to be that way?

Whatever Ruby knew about the children's league before she came into it was only what Liam had told her, and now she was stuck inside this horrible organized crime OP alone, after having erased Liam's memories of her.
Vida and Jude are the leagues, (Cole and Kates) puppets.
We know Ruby is an Orange which means she has some special ability that allows her to control minds just like the Slip Kid Clancy Gray.
Vida is a blue and batshit crazy. She can move objects and things. Jude is a yellow. He's so young. I can't remember anything about them though. Lo and behold Cole is a Red!~gasp. He's Liam's older brother. Kate has always been so nice. I still don't know what to make of her. Is she just a genuinely kind person?

Apparently this IAAN disease was the cause of the world apocalypse and kids were ripped away from their parents and put into camps. So far I don't see how IAAN is so horrible but only how horrible the government is. Funny that.




View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!