April 8, 2014

If You Desire (MacCarrick Brothers#2)

If You Desire (MacCarrick Brothers, #2)If You Desire by Kresley Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's hard to say which couple I liked most out of this trilogy. They all had their special quirks but if I had to choose it would be Hugh and Jane.

The only obstacle that stood in between Hugh and Jane was the dreaded Curse and it was the most infuriating part about If You Desire. They both clearly loved each other from the start.

Since the day Jane and Hugh arrived at Courtland's house it was sweet, full of fun and humor. It was funny to see Jane learn a few things like how not to use Kerosene to wax the floors.

The fact that Jane knew how to use a bow and arrow kinda reminded me of Katniss Everdeen. Anyway she was brave and capable of defending herself . She actually saved Hugh's life from Grey. Ya what a psycho he was.

I just like this story .

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!