April 6, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)

This week I finished


The Eternity Cure (My Review) by Julie Kagawa.




I am currently reading

Hard As You Can (Hard Ink, #2)Hard As You Can by Laura Kaye and I can't put it down which means I will be finished it real soon. So far though, Crystal is embarrassed of the scars she bears on her back which inhibits her from getting too affectionate with Shane.  Whatever trouble she's in is because of her father. Shane wants to help her and she is falling in love with him .




If You Desire (MacCarrick Brothers, #2) I plan on reading

If You Desire - The 2nd installment in the MacCarrick Brother's Trilogy by Kresley Cole. I love these books.  I had to order #2 because the dollar store only had #1 and #3 .
I hate when that happens.
Don't you hate when a book isn't available in the bookstores?



Just A Suggestion

If you ever come across a book you want while browsing in second hand bookstores , get it while you can, because it may be a once in a lifetime opportunity

Hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey

2 comments :

  1. I have 30 minutes to go before I finish The Forever Song. Need for sleep and having to work got in the way of finishing it. Come see my week here. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading the final of Kagawas Blood of Eden series.
    Have a great reading week,
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!