April 17, 2014

Life of A Blogger: Favorite Actors/Actresses



Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature, created by Novel Heartbeat. A new topic is posted each week, typically on Thursdays but you can post any day. For more info and future post topics check it out here.

This weeks topic: Favorite Actors/Actresses



Most of the movies I watch depend on the stars it features. For example if a movie is starring any of these actors/actresses I will watch it , and there would be no doubt as to if it is worth watching .


  • Angelina Jolie
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Patricia Arquette
  • Johnny Depp
  • Nicolas Cage
  • John Travolta
  • Jodie Foster
  • Christoph Waltz
  • Clint Eastwood
  • Hilary Swank
  • Jack Nicholson
  • Nicole Kidman
  • Goldie Hawn
  • Michelle Pfeiffer
Those are a few names I can remember but I'm sure to have forgotten some.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!