May 25, 2014

My review: don't look back ...by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Don't Look Back

Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was like a murder mystery suspense and I would've liked to known Samantha when she was the mean bitch.
Sam suffers from amnesia and doesn't remember anything of who she used to be. She's a much nicer person now following the accident involving her friend Cassie, who we later find out is dead and murdered.
Rumors of Samantha actually killing her best friend are going around school and Samantha thinks she's crazy. All the 'crazy' nuances around her having amnesia are just annoying. So we had the before Sam; who was a mean bitch , and the after Sam; who was just crazy BUT she wasn't crazy! She was just suffering from amnesia and that was enough to explain her visions in black and white and hearing things and wierd notes appearing everywhere . However I must admit Cassie in the mirror totally freaked me out and that was crazy. lol

Anywho ya so the problem wasn't that she was crazy but that she was suffering from amnesia and didn't have her memories back yet! [Young adult novels are sometimes so annoying. UGH] Everything fell into place when she did finally get them back though . Phew. It must have been a tough experience for Sam to go through but even harder was facing the truth about what'd happened to her and her friend. This is where I can't tell you whodunnit. What kind of person would I be?

Other characters I liked were Carson Ortiz, and Sam's brother Scott.


View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!