November 8, 2014

What's New On My Shelf

I don't have a good camera and the lighting is terrible I know but I ordered the first three books in Throne of Glass by Sarah J.Maas. I've heard nothing but good things about these books and I love their covers. I can't wait to start reading them

I bought Talon by Julie Kagawa, Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan and In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken. I took a peak at what's inside Talon and the last book of The Darkest Minds trilogy and I like what I see so far.

4 comments :

  1. Talon is such a pretty book. I do like the inside of the finish copy more than the ARC. Great stack of books. Throne of Glass series is awesome. I do hope you love everything that you got this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really been enjoying the Throne of Glass series, I just read Talon and I thought it was okay but nothing special, I hope you enjoy it though

    ReplyDelete
  3. THRONE OF GLASS! Oh, you made an excellent choice there. ;) So damn good, seriously. I only caved and read them a few months back, and I wanted to hit myself for not reading them sooner. :D

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maas' covers are the best. All of your books look great. Hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!