December 13, 2014

Stacking the Shelves

This past week was all about Secret Santa. I'd wrapped and sent my secret person's books and things off previously and it was so nice to see that she received them, but today I got my Secret Santa's gift . Super exciting! So a big Thank You to Kelsey@ kelsey'sclutteredbookshelf for sending me these books and socks.

2 books from the Penryn and the End of Days series by Susan Ee

The Complete DVD sets of Season 1,2, and 3 

Add to Goodreads
I have been a little obsessed with The Game of Thrones lately. After watching the TV series seasons 1-3, I had to have the books because I am in love with this series! Admittedly I don't like the books as much, even when listening to it on audio. It's disappointing because I'm not a fan of the narrator Roy Dotrice.




Add to Goodreads

Wal-Mart had The World of Ice and Fire on sale so I got it . The book is gorgeous and makes me very happy to add it to my shelf.


Hard To Come By by Laura Kaye came in the mail this past week also

ALL THINGS BOOKISH


I won some Harry Potter bookmarks in the Harry Potter Re-Readalong from Donna at writersideup.com.


I even bought some Pop vinyl dolls of my favorite Game of Thrones characters.

Jon Snow


Tyrion Lannister
Daenerys Targaryen

2 comments :

  1. I still need to read Angelfall and World After! I've heard such amazing things about it! Enjoy! Happy Holidays & Happy Reading!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! I'm with you on Angelfall and World After, but at least I got them now :) Merry Christmas!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog!