January 22, 2017

Library Love; Where I go to pick up books

nichollslibrary

The Nicholls Family Library is located in Westbrook CTrain Station. It is behind the glass windows on the main floor platform of the only underground station in Calgary. Very convenient as I only live a couple blocks away. The library recently relocated here about 5 months ago. It is open every day from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday from 12 noon- 5 pm. Today I will be going to pick up two books that I have placed a hold on. Yay! I can't wait to start reading them. The Westbrook Mall is right across the parking lot. You can see on the right-hand side part of it which would be WalMart.
Library Love Challenge
Library Love Challenge 29 members
This group will be to talk about, share, and discuss the books we snagged/read during the Library Love Challenge. The event is ran by Angel's Guilty Pleasures and Bea's Book Nook.

Books we've read



View this group on Goodreads »

1 comment :

  1. Very nice. How wonderful it is in within walking distance. I have about a 15 min drive to the closest branch. It is always fun to go get my books that are on hold!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!