January 5, 2018

2018 Library Love Challenge

hosted by Angel’s Guilty Pleasures and Brooke Blogs!

I’m looking forward to a great year full of lots of awesome reads from my local public library.

My Library where I go to pick up books. nichollslibrary


The Nicholls Family Library is located in Westbrook CTrain Station. It is behind the glass windows on the main floor platform of the only underground station in Calgary. Very convenient as I only live a couple blocks away. The library recently relocated here last year. It is open every day from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday from 12 noon- 5 pm. The Westbrook Mall is right across the parking lot. You can see on the right-hand side part of it which would be WalMart.


Library Love Challenge's bookshelf: read
Library Love Challenge 55 members This group will be to talk about, share, and discuss the books we snagged/read during the Library Love Challenge. The event is run by Angel's Guilty Pleasures & Bea's Book Nook. In 2018 Brooke Blogs will be co-hosting with me. Thank you for joining.

Books we've read



View this group on Goodreads »

2 comments :

  1. Wow, that is a very pretty library!! I love the glass, looks so modern! Hope you have a very successful year reading- and huge bonus that it's right by your house!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon, It is very nice and convenient :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog!