January 24, 2018

My Favorite.... Biography


My Favorite.. is a weekly meme hosted by Maureen’s Books. In this meme, we share every week something we love with each other. Because let’s face it... The world can be a dark place and it’s to share something positive.

My favourite. . . Biography is I Am Ozzy.


My Review

I love reading Biographies of famous people and it was a pleasure to read this one because I have always been a big fan of Black Sabbath and fascinated with Ozzy Osbourne. He's an interesting guy. Granted his younger years was fraught with booze parties and drugs and that is how he became so dependent on them. Wasn't everyone in the sixties and seventies? I Am Ozzy is very funny as well. He takes us along on his journey of how he starts off and later becomes the singer of Black Sabbath. By the time Black Sabbath splits and Ozzy becomes a sensation, I wasn't at all interested in him as a solo artist. Together with his wife and manager Sharon Osbourne, he is a sort of legend and I enjoyed very much watching The Osbournes reality TV series. A few of his close friends died tragically but that didn't deter his alcohol addiction, in fact, it probably made it worse. He once pissed on the Alamo but never realized it and gets in trouble.

 

In 2010 Jack Osbourne produced a documentary about Ozzy‘s life titled “Wreckage Of My Past (The Story Of Ozzy Osbourne)“.

4 comments :

  1. I bet he's got some interesting stories to tell. I listened to his solo stuff in the early '90s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly don't know how he is still alive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this one. I can imagine that it was a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this one. But having seen some episodes of his real-life show I bet this one is funny. How he manages to still be walking around after the life he has lived is a wonder.
    Thanks for signing up and sharing your favorite! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!