January 30, 2018

Top Ten Books I Can't Believe I Read

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Books I Can’t Believe I Read


1. 11/22/63 by Stephen King. I hate politics! I don't care about the president of the United States but I was determined to read a Stephen King Novel and I saw this book in the second-hand store for cheap so I thought why not.
2. Opus Dei. An Investigation into the Powerful, Secretive Society within the Catholic Church by Michael Walsh
3. A Course In Miracles Combined Volume: Text, Workbook for Students, Manual for Teachers, 2nd Edition. I feel this book really helped me with an emotional problem and I'm thankful for it.
4. The Giver. I used to clean classrooms and one class was reading The Giver by Lois Lowry. I was curious to see what it was about so I read it.
5. Blessed Sister M. Faustina Kowalska Diary Divine Mercy In My Soul. This is a very heavy spiritual book.
6. The Lamb's Supper The Mass As Heaven On Earth by Scott Hahn. This book helped me to understand what happens during Mass. It is something extraordinary.
7. The Gargoyle Code by Dwight Longenecker is like The Screwtape Letters
8. Fat Dad, Fat Kid One Father and Son's Journey to take power away from the "F-word" Shay Butler Gavin Butler.
9. The Synagogue of Satan by Andrew Carrington Hitchcock. The secret history of Jewish World Domination
10. The Visions of The Children by Janice T. Connell

4 comments :

  1. 11/22/63 has had me curious at various points, but I've never read it! And Opus Dei sounds interesting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Greg! After reading 11/22/63 I'm still not a big fan of Stephen King. He writes terrible woman characters imo. If Opus Dei is a secret society they sure hide it well.

      Delete
  2. Just curious, why can't you believe you read The Giver...? Haha, it's a great book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS a great book! I can't believe from where I heard it, from a school classroom I used to clean. I thought it was cool and I didn't mean it was bad at all.

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog!