March 2, 2018

My Favorite..childhood movie

My Favorite.. is a weekly meme hosted by Maureen’s Books. In this meme, we share every week something we love with each other. Because let’s face it... The world can be a dark place and it’s time to share something positive. For more info and the upcoming subjects visit the My Favorite Meme. page

What is your favourite childhood movie? 

I never watched TV when I was little because the TV was unheard of and uncommon for the most part in Algiers. I played outside most of the time and managed quite well without TV actually, up until I was about 10 years old. Back in Canada, then I remember television shows and going to the movies. Star Wars with R2-D2 and C3PO, was all the rage back then. Check out the making of Star Wars Documentary, to get a picture of how it was in 1977.

 

Tommy with that deaf dumb and blind kid playing pinball lol, starring Ann Margaret.
Young Frankenstein, putting on the ritz.
Bedknobs and Broomsticks.
I really liked musicals when I was a kid. I still do once in awhile.


Why did the Star Wars movies come out in the sequence 4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3?
Because in charge of sequence, Yoda was.

2 comments :

  1. I looooove Star Wars. Those movies are just great.
    Thanks for signing up and sharing your favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!