April 7, 2018

A to Z Challenge: The letter G - Glamour

My A to Z Challenge contains names, places and things that are found in a series of book titles called The Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning. If you haven't read these books, which I recommend, please be aware there will be spoilers.

The letter G for Glamour 


Glamour is an illusion cast by the Fae to camouflage their true appearance. The more powerful the Fae, the more difficult it is to penetrate its disguise. The average humans see only what the Fae want them to see and are subtly repelled from bumping into or brushing against it by a small perimeter of spatial distortion that is part of the Fae glamour.

2 comments :

  1. Love your explanation of Fae Glamour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting for the first time working my way through the participants list. What a lot of work and interesting theme you have here. You must have had a great time preparing. If you have time or interest, my theme this year is BOOKSTORES, their architecture, location, and the great folks who sell books - one of my passions. Hope you can join me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!